Austin’s #1 Choice For Sprinkler Repair
Smart Earth Sprinklers is a full-service Sprinkler Irrigation Repair company serving Austin, TX and its surrounding areas. We provide residential and commercial sprinkler repair, design, maintenance, installation. If you are looking for a reliable and experienced Austin sprinkler repair company to repair and maintain your sprinkler irrigation system, look no further. Smart Earth Sprinklers can repair and upgrade your current sprinkler irrigation system, to a more water-efficient system that will save you money. Smart Earth Sprinklers is Austin’s one-stop shop for lawn irrigation solutions. We offer high-quality products from leading lawn and sprinkler manufacturers, such as Hunter, Rain Bird, Weathermatic and Irritrol. Smart Earth Sprinklers knows that you want the job done correctly the first time. Our professional Sprinkler Irrigation experts are licensed, and equipped, with the necessary tools and skills, to ensure proper repair and maintenance of your sprinkler system. To ensure that you receive the best quality in products and services, we also offer a one-year warranty on all products and repairs. You can rely on Smart Earth Sprinklers to meet and exceed your expectations. To schedule a repair on your sprinkler irrigation system, call us today at (512)694-1147.
Schedule Your Complete Sprinkler System Tune-up
Improper coverage of your sprinkler irrigation system can often times be a result of the evolution of your landscape. As your lawn matures and plants continue to grow, your irrigation system remains the same. This doesn’t mean that you need to completely redesign your sprinkler irrigation system – often times a thorough adjustment and re calibration will take care of these issues.
Smart Earth Sprinklers recommends a Complete Sprinkler System Tune-up. Our licensed technicians will completely run through all components of your sprinkler irrigation system for proper operation. Our Sprinkler System Tune-up includes:
- Adjusting all Sprinkler heads for proper coverage, as well as adjust to minimize over-spray
- Adjust arc and distance on rotor heads
- Check proper height of sprinkler heads
- Clean organic and non-organic material from any clogged nozzles
- Clear and clean any debris from pop-up filters
- Inspect spray heads for leaky seals
- Mark broken sprinkler heads needing further care
- Inspect Irrigation main line and lateral lines for leaks
- Check station control valves for proper operation
- Make sure valves are closing properly
- Check rain sensor for proper operation
- Inspect sprinkler system for proper water pressure
- Test valve wiring from controller
- Provide watering schedule based on current restrictions
- Program Irrigation control (as requested)
Austin, Round Rock and Pflugerville Winter is in the air. Make sure your Sprinkler Irrigation system is ready for the freezing cold that Austin Winter has to offer. After mowing your lawn, be do a quick run through of your irrigation system. Make sure the backflow device is properly insulated and free from leaks. Check all of your sprinkler heads for proper operation. Make sure your rain/freeze sensor is working properly. As always be sure and repair any leaks immediately. December Seasonal Adjustment is 30%. For Questions Regarding Seasonal Adjust Please Visit our Blog.